- VDE transformer construction – Full rated to 50 °C
- + 0.05% regulation - Foldback/current limit
- T.C. burned-in to MIL - 883 Lev. B
- UL recognized/CSA certified
- Chassis notched for AC input
- 100/120/220/230-240 VAC power
- Industry standard frame size
- The 1945 power supply has inherently low conducted and radiated noise levels for most system applications that meet the requirements of FCC Docket 20780 for Class A equipment and VDE 0871 for Class A equipment without additional noise filtering.
- Convection cooling is adequate where nonrestricted airflow is available. When operating in a confined area, moving air or conduction cooling is recommended.
- AC CONNECTIONS & FUSING
- The five-wire input to the 1945 provides four voltage ranges: 100/ 120/220/230-240. Extended low line tolerance provides additional drop out margin in areas where line voltages are marginal. Inputs must be fused.
- Note: This product is a Class 1 power supply and requires the chassis to be connected to earth ground at end application.
- *Note: Use 700 °C iron for soldering input connections.
- **Note: Tolerance for 230 VAC operations is +15% to -10%
MODEL DESCRIPTION 1945 Power Supply
General AC Input: 100/120/220/230-240 VAC, ± 10%, 47-63 Hz
(Derate output current 10% for 50 Hz operation).
Fuse at: 0.5 / 0.25 amps for 100 -120 / 220 - 240 VAC.
DC Output: 12 - 15 V (± 5%) Adjustable Line Regulation: ± 0.05% for a 10% line change Load Regulation: ± 0.05% for a 50% load change Output Ripple: 5.0 mV PK-PK maximum Transient Response: ≤ 50µs for a 50 to 100 % load change Short Cicuit and Overload Protection: Automatic current limit / foldback Over Voltage Protection: Not Available Remote Sensing: Not Available Stability: ± 0.3% for 24 hour period after 1 hour warm-up Temperature Rating: 0 °C to 50 °C full-rated derated linearly to 40% at 70 °C Temperature Coefficient: ± 0.03%/°C maximum Efficiency: 55% Vibration: Per ML-STD-8100 method 514.3 category 1 procedure I Shock: Per ML-STD-8100 method 516.3 procedure III Weight: 2 lbs (1 kg) [Shipping: 3 lbs (1.5 kg)]
- Safety Specifications: The 1945 power supply is designed to meet or exceed requirements of the following specifications: IEC 380, IEC 435, VDE 0730 Part 2, VDE 0804, ECMA-57, CEE 10 Part 2P, UL 1012, CSA 22.2 No. 143, CSA 22.2 No. 154. Specifically, field terminal to terminal spacing is 5.25 mm with 9.0 mm creepage to other metal. Leakage current is less than 5.0 mA and dielectric withstanding voltages are 3750 VAC input to chassis. 3750 VAC input to output and 300 VDC output to chassis.