- Many Load Tap Changers and Voltage Regulators are not factory equipped with Selsyn® synchro transmitters. This problem can be easily solved with the INCON model 1265 Transmitter Retrofit Kit.
- For those applications where there is no easy way to retrofit a transmitter to the LTC drive mechanism, INCON offers the Model 1265 Transmitter Retrofit Kit.
- The 1265 retrofit kit replaces the glass lens on the local indicator dial.
- The 1265 is designed for use with the INCON model 1250B Programmable Position Monitor, which displays the LTC position and can transmit a proportional analog signal to remote locations via SCADA.
- The Kit comes complete with a Synchro, mounted on a clear Lexan Dial and a two-pronged engagement arm that tracks the position of the Dial Indicator needle.
- The Kit also includes the mating connector pieces, to facilitate assembly of a field wiring cable, although it is recommended that the factory-assembled cable be used.
- Several remote 1250B monitors may be driven from the same 1265 transmitter.
- A remote 1250-LTC or 1250B monitor can be up to 1200 feet away when wired with a 16 gauge cable run
- Fully sealed, weatherproof construction
- Retrofit any existing Load Tap Changer or Voltage Regulator in the field
- Provides accurate Tap Position Status in remote locations
- Easy to install
- Proven Reliability – many in Utility & Industrial operations for over 20 years
- Does not interfere with mechanical draghand operation
- Highly reliable and accurate (1292) synchro transmitter is included
- Saves manual reporting time and money
- Maintenance Free
- Can be retrofited to older LTC’s without existing synchros
Model 1265-DIA Retrofit Kit Specify Dial Face Diameter: DIA = 5.75, 6.25, 7.19, 7.62 or 8.00 inches Model 1269-L Interface Cable Select Interface Cable Length: 1269-10 10 foot (3 m) Interface Cable 1269-20 20 foot (6.1 m) Interface Cable 1269-50 50 foot (15.2 m) Interface Cable
GENERAL Power Input: 115 Volts AC Output Signal: 0 to 90 VAC Isolation: 900 Volts, Rotor to Stators Temperature range: -40 to 158 °F (-40 to 70 °C)
92% humidity (non-condensing)
Display type: Clear, Lexan dial face Diameters available: 5.75, 6.25, 7.19, 7.62 or 8.00 inches
(14.6, 15.8, 18.2, 19.3, 20.3 cm)
Call for custom sizes
Depth to front surface
– with cable off
4.0 inches (10.2 cm)
- Note: The 1265 does NOT include lightening / surge protection. If needed, MOV protection should be installed in a nearby junction box.