The Model 1265 provides easy Synchro Transmitter retrofit to voltage regulators (shown with the recommended 1269 synchro transmitter cable).
- Many Load Tap Changers and Voltage Regulators are not factory equipped with Selsyn® synchro transmitters. This problem can be easily solved with the INCON model 1265 Transmitter Retrofit Kit.
- For those applications where there is no easy way to retrofit a transmitter to the LTC drive mechanism, INCON offers the Model 1265 Transmitter Retrofit Kit.
- The 1265 retrofit kit replaces the glass lens on the local indicator dial.
- The 1265 is designed for use with the INCON model 1250B Programmable Position Monitor, which displays the LTC position and can transmit a proportional analog signal to remote locations via SCADA.
- The Kit comes complete with a Synchro, mounted on a clear Lexan Dial and a two-pronged engagement arm that tracks the position of the Dial Indicator needle.
- The Kit also includes the mating connector pieces, to facilitate assembly of a field wiring cable, although it is recommended that the factory-assembled cable be used.
- Several remote 1250B monitors may be driven from the same 1265 transmitter.
- A remote 1250-LTC or 1250B monitor can be up to 1200 feet away when wired with a 16 gauge cable run
- Fully sealed, weatherproof construction
- Retrofit any existing Load Tap Changer or Voltage Regulator in the field
- Provides accurate Tap Position Status in remote locations
- Easy to install
- Proven Reliability – many in Utility & Industrial operations for over 20 years
- Does not interfere with mechanical draghand operation
- Highly reliable and accurate (1292) synchro transmitter is included
- Saves manual reporting time and money
- Maintenance Free
- Can be retrofited to older LTC’s without existing synchros