The Model 1945 is an adjustable 12 to 15 Volt DC regulated Power Supply, and is used to provide loop power for INCON Panel Meters ordered with the 4 to 20 milliamp analog output option.
- VDE transformer construction – Full rated to 50 °C
- + 0.05% regulation - Foldback/current limit
- T.C. burned-in to MIL - 883 Lev. B
- UL recognized/CSA certified
- Chassis notched for AC input
- 100/120/220/230-240 VAC power
- Industry standard frame size
- The 1945 power supply has inherently low conducted and radiated noise levels for most system applications that meet the requirements of FCC Docket 20780 for Class A equipment and VDE 0871 for Class A equipment without additional noise filtering.
- Convection cooling is adequate where nonrestricted airflow is available. When operating in a confined area, moving air or conduction cooling is recommended.
- AC CONNECTIONS & FUSING
- The five-wire input to the 1945 provides four voltage ranges: 100/ 120/220/230-240. Extended low line tolerance provides additional drop out margin in areas where line voltages are marginal. Inputs must be fused.
- Note: This product is a Class 1 power supply and requires the chassis to be connected to earth ground at end application.
- *Note: Use 700 °C iron for soldering input connections.
- **Note: Tolerance for 230 VAC operations is +15% to -10%
Request a Quote