The Model 1511-LTC indicates the position of transformer load tap changers and can be used to perform a number of functions to help improve system operation.
- Analog output is unaffected by noisy or intermittent input signals
- Accepts a 0-24 VDC signal from a slidewire (resistive) transmitter
- Provides regulated 24 VDC slidewire power
- Mathematically averages 1000 input signal samples to accurately determine the actual input signal value
- Provides high and low draghand position indication
- Offers programmable limit outputs for alarm and control (optional)