A retrofit lens for temperature-compensated SF6 pressure gauges like this one. Installation takes 5 minutes with a screwdriver adding continuous sensor output function to the gauge.
Request a Quote
- Visual indication, IEEE 63 low-gas control, and trend data provided by one easy-to-install measuring device.
- Zero potential of moisture ingress as plumbing integrity is fully maintained.
- No plumbing required, can be installed by electricians.
- Acquire continuous SF6 trending data by an uncomplicated upgrade.
- No risk of creating gas leaks during installation.
- Maintains gauge usability, alarms, and IEEE 63X function.
- Unifies 63X Control Function and Monitor Data, so they always agree.
- Available factory-installed on new breakers for a consistent fleet.